Standardised Price List
All funeral directors are legally required to publish this Price List for a standardised set of products and services.
This is to help you think through your options and make choices and to let you compare prices between different funeral directors (because prices can vary).
Attended Funeral (Funeral Director’s Charges only) – £1,850.00
This is a funeral where family & friends have a ceremony, event or service for the deceased person at the same time as they attend their burial or cremation.
Taking care of all necessary legal & administrative arrangements £ 950.00
Collecting and transporting the deceased person from the place of death (normally within 15 miles radius of the funeral director’s premises) into the funeral directors care within working hours. £ 200.00
Care of the deceased person before the funeral in appropriate facilities. The deceased person will be kept at the funeral director’s premises. £ 200.00
Providing a Light Oak Veneer Coffin (made on the Isle of Wight) £ 300.00
Viewing of the deceased (If requested) by family & friends, by appointment. £ Included
At a date and time that you agree with the funeral director, taking the deceased person direct to the agreed cemetery or crematorium (normally within 20 miles of the funeral director’s premises) in a hearse or other appropriate vehicle. £ 200.00
This is a funeral where family or friends may choose to have a ceremony, event or service for the deceased person, but they do not attend the burial or cremation itself.
Burial (Funeral Director’s Fees only) £1,250.00
Cremation (Funeral Director’s charge plus the cremation fee) £1,650.00
Our Simple Option attended funeral service – £1,650.00 plus disbursements
This is an attended service which includes a simple coffin.
Fees you must pay
For either an attended or unattended burial funeral the burial fee (IW Council) *£1,215.00
- For a new grave you will also need to pay for the plot, for an existing grave with a memorial in place, you may need to pay a removal/replacement fee.
- In addition, the cemetery may charge several other fees.
- Isle of Wight Council purchase fee £852.00
- Removal & replacement of Memorial – Prices on request
- Churchyard & Parish Cemeteries – Prices on request
- For an attended cremation funeral, the cremation fee set by the Isle of Wight Council is £924 – £1,277.00
- Doctor’s fee £ 82.00
- Live Streaming of the service at the crematorium (optional) £ 66.00
Additional Funeral Director products & services
The funeral director may be able to supply a range of optional, additional products and services or to arrange on your behalf a third party to supply them. Examples include:
- Provision of a Limousine to seat up to 6 mourners £ 175.00
- Additional mileage (price per mile) Prices on request
- Additional transfers of the deceased (e.g., to a place of Worship or their home) £ 250.00
- Collection & Delivery of ashes (IOW only) £ 0.00
- Embalming Prices on request
- Funeral Officiant – Celebrant – Minister of Religion Prices on request